Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 30

Thread: What Is Up With This Pirate Poker, Up In The Hostboard ToolBar?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member Steve Schell's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 30th, 2003
    Posts
    414
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What Is Up With This Pirate Poker, Up In The Hostboard ToolBar?

    Thanks A B, but it won't let me open the page.

    Does anyone remember the Wiki Wiki Dollars that were once given out at Chevron gas stations? "Come to the Chevron Island..."

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member Audio_by_Goodwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2004
    Location
    West Michigan
    Posts
    2,157
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What Is Up With This Pirate Poker, Up In The Hostboard ToolBar?

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Schell View Post
    Audio_by_Goodwill, maybe that's because you don't have any doubloons. Altec Best has 1,175, and bfish has 5,000! I'm posting mostly to see if I've got any.
    Ok, I see it now. I was looking for graphics/icons not text. I've got zero on both.
    Audio_by_Goodwill
    Michigan, USA

  3. #3
    HB Super Moderator
    What Is Up With This Pirate Poker, Up In The Hostboard ToolBar?


    Altec Best's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2008
    Location
    Central New Jersey
    Posts
    4,257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

    Re: What Is Up With This Pirate Poker, Up In The Hostboard ToolBar?

    Quote Originally Posted by Audio_by_Goodwill View Post
    I've got zero on both.
    I see 5000 Doubloons on yours.

  4. #4
    Senior Hostboard Member Audio_by_Goodwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2004
    Location
    West Michigan
    Posts
    2,157
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What Is Up With This Pirate Poker, Up In The Hostboard ToolBar?

    Quote Originally Posted by Altec Best View Post
    I see 5000 Doubloons on yours.
    That's becasue I clicked on that Pirate Poker link after I posted.
    Audio_by_Goodwill
    Michigan, USA

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.